Love Status Messages – Best Love Status Ever(10)


Love Status Messages – Best Love Status Ever


Love Status Messages : Make your partner feel special and appreciate him/her for the caring relationship. Yes, every now and then it’s important to express your love for your significant other who makes your life complete. And, there can’t be anything sweetest than expressing love for your soulmate by some sweet, cute and romantic love status messages. When you’re willing to open up your heart you have endless options. For example, you can send a cute love text, slip a sweet handwritten note, show your care in a romantic tweet, send love status messages on email, etc. So why wait for special days like Anniversaries, Valentine’s Day or birthdays to remind him/her how precious he/she is to you? While you can do it on a random day. If you want, also you can share love status messages for Whatsapp and Facebook post to reach your loved one’s heart.

Cute Love Status Messages

Loving you is like breathing How can I stop?
Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.
If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.
It is official: I am stricken with the Buzz Lightyear love bug. I love you to infinity and beyond!
All of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges; all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me. I’ll give my all to you.
Cute-Love-Status-Messages-image
I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.
Since I chose to be with you and you chose to be with me, I am pretty certain that being together is meant to be.
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.
You’re every minute of my every day… Whatever comes our way, we’ll see it through. And you know that’s what our love can do.
Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would, I’d never leave.

Best Love Status Messages

The more I see you, the more I want you. Somehow this feeling just grows and grows. With every sigh, I become more mad about you.
Our lives are like a romantic movie played again and again. We smile, we flirt, we laugh and we fight – and we do it all over again. I love you.
No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.
I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.
I dreamt that you were mine, and then I woke up smiling because I realized it was not a dream. You are already mine!
There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.
Darling, you fill my life with light. I’m so thankful to have you by my side. I love you so much!
I don’t wanna close my eyes, I don’t wanna fall asleep, cause I’d miss you babe and I don’t wanna miss a thing.
I keep you with me in my heart. You make it easier when life gets hard. Lucky I’m in love with my best friend.
I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of the world alone. Love you, my dear.

Romantic Love Status Messages

If you listen to my breaths closely, you will hear the words I Love You coming out with every single one. I am literally living for you, and only you. I love you.
I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.
And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times, it’s you, it’s you; you make me sing. You’re every line, you’re every word, you’re everything. You’re every song, and I sing along cause you’re my everything!
You’re always the first and the last thing on this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.
Falling in love with you… I don’t know how or when it happened. All I know that it is the best thing to have happened to me. I love you.
Romantic-Love-Status-Messages-image
I love you so much that I would be willing to lay down my life for you. You’ve brought me more joy than I ever thought was possible. I will love you forever.
I cross my heart and promise to give all I’ve got to give to make all your dreams come true. In all the world, you’ll never find a love as true as mine.
My favorite thing is to lie with my head on your chest. The feel of your fingers entangled in mine and the gentle thump of your heartbeat is all that I need to feel safe and happy.
Meeting you has been the highlight of my life. I want to spend all my tomorrows finding out more and more reasons to be in love with you.
Our relationship is based on two simple rules. Number one, you do everything I say. Number two, never forget number one.

Beautiful Love Status Messages

If loving you was a job, I would be the most deserving, dedicated and qualified candidate. In fact, I would even be willing to work for free. I love you.
Nothing in my life was ever perfect until I met you. Now, every moment that I spend next to your side is perfection and my entire reason for existence.
To the love of my life, I wish you have the best out of today. Perfection in all you set your heart to do. Stay great and lovely for me dear. Love you.
Now you’re my whole life. Now you’re my whole world… We’ll look back someday, at this moment that we’re in and I’ll look at you and say, ‘and I thought I loved you then.’
I don’t want good and I don’t want good enough. I want can’t sleep, can’t breathe without your love.
If you feel like getting a hug from me, just close your eyes and imagine I’m there. If you feel like giving me a kiss, just close your eyes and I WILL BE THERE.
Life is so much richer and more fulfilling since I met you. You fill a void in my heart that no one else could ever fill. I love you!
They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don’t think it’s possible for you to miss me as much as I’m missing you right now.
As long as there is me, your heart will be the best it can ever be. To keep your heart unbroken is a promise I am willing to keep. I love you.
Before I met you, I didn’t truly understand what it meant to love someone. Now that we’re together I can’t imagine what life would be like without you. I love you so much!

Short Love Status Messages

You know it’s true. Everything I do, I do it for you.
I love my life because it gave me you, I love you because you are my life.
My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding.
I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I’m always with you.
The more we are together, the more I feel like you accept me for who I am. Do you feel the same way?
My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.
Short-Love-Status-Messages
No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.
So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.
Words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are. I love you.
To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.
Take me into your lovin’ arms. Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars.
When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you.

No comments